Re: [snowkiteidaho] got used gear?

  • Tom Cavaiani
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
      I have the following kites for sale:
      3 meter Slingshot trainer $150
      2001 3.6 meter Cabrinha BlackTip $175 (excellent condition, seldom used, no repairs)
      2001 7 meter Cabrinha BlackTip $125 (has one repair to leading edge and bladder)
      2000 7.5 Naish  (high aspect kite with some repairs) $150
      2001 7.0 Naish (low aspect, was a two line kite, has been converted to 4 line, has a few repairs) $175
      2001 9.4 Cabrinha BlackTip (has multiple repairs, but has been modified to turn faster and for fifth line to make it easy to relaunch on water or snow) $175
      If interested please contact me at tcavaiani@... .

      Tom

      >>> travisrblair@... 12/06/05 12:30 AM >>>
         Hey everybody, i'm looking to buy my first traction kite.
      I will likely get an 05-06 frenzy 12 or 14m soon but i want something a
      little smaller to practice on.  Used is cool.  I'm a big guy so i dont
      want to go too small on my first kite (250 lbs. with skis n' pack)  So,
      if you got some cool old gear you'd unload, please let me know about
      it.  I got a handful of friends around here who likely would also be
      interested in some used stuff.  Thanks.  Also i started
      snowkitecolorado@yahoogroups.com  if you know of anyone down this way
      please let them know about us. I would love to see our group grow into
      something as useful as yours...

      Travis

    • john perry
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
        iv got a 8 meter five line 2005 kite i will be willing to sell it for 400 it is super stable i love if u look at bestkiteboarding.com they have a new kite called the warro it is freakin sweet and it starts a 399 it is a c kite hase huge depower and and wind range iv got pics of the kite just email me back for some i also can get u killer deals with lite wave kite boards and gk kites i can get 50 percent off on oceon rodeo

        "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...> wrote:
        Travis,

        I've got an 05 Frenzy 14m with one small repair. I've done the power turning mod to the bridle and it works really well. $800.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
          i also have a 140 snow board with  bindings if wanted for a kid if u guys have any kids its goin for 75 $