WEEEEE-k end

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008

      Sat/Sun both look good.  Sat maybe a little gusty and low vis… Sunday might be a little lighter, but steady and good vis.  I’d love to do both, but, in the interest of continued marital bliss, I will stick to one or the other.  So far, I choose Sunday, unless things drastically change in the forecast tomorrow morning.

      Figuring on heading out about 10, as long as the wind has started.

      cid:image001.gif@01C83650.9D13E730Darrel

      484-6766

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008
        Ok... I'm gonna shoot for Sunday now.

        -Hope it was good for everyone.

        -Jason

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008
          i'm in

          On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

          > Ok... I'm gonna shoot for Sunday now.
          >
          > -Hope it was good for everyone.
          >
          > -Jason
          >
          > ________________________________

          <|v
          / >

          <|}\
          / >

          <@>
          / \
        • Darrel Thomas
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
            Still targeting 10am at Alby's Sunday morning, or as soon as I see wind over
            10mph.

            Darrel
            484-6766