RE: [snowkiteidaho] Friday looks like blue skies and some good wind

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2008
      I'm planning on being there.

      -Jason

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tony williams
      Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 8:54 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Friday looks like blue skies and some good wind

      MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGHS 48 TO 58. EAST WINDS 10 TO 20 MPH
      Friday looks like a great opportunity so I will be at the Albertsons parking lot for the usual 2:15 departure. Hope to see some of you there.
      Bring your sunscreen!

      Sat may also be good but expect low visibility as there is a 50% chance of rain or snow for the Magic Valley and changing wind directions.