RE: [snowkiteidaho] moonlit riding

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2008

      Slacker’s might still be OK.  Steve and I were up there maybe about  a week or so ago, and it was down to about half as much snow.  Don’t count on the Camus the first day of an East wind, but down by the L’il Camus Res.  is probably cranking.  Moon rise 3:45pm.

      I gotta work too early for that though, so y’all have fun!