RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sick day

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2008

      Yes it was a SICK day.  Nuking too hard.  Steve and I drove out to slacker flats.  I could barely push the friggin door open.  It was blowing WAY up in the 30s.  So, we bagged it and came home.  The meter at the Pine turn off looked a little mellower, but the snow would’ve been concrete, so we passed on that too.