RE: [snowkiteidaho] 2008 Ozone Frenzy FX and Manta II Bar situation ... From Kite Forum post

  • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008

      Ozone is sending me a couple bars today. To swap out with those that are concerned. I will ship trade-ins in and they will send more as they receive.  All bars in this area will be traded in.  If you have anytime on your kite then it probably will not fail, but they are playing it safe and swapping out all bars.