Re: Friday / Saturday / Sunday

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 51 , Feb 8, 2008
      I had fun but it was a workout. Anyway hwy 20 is still reporting that
      it is closed and I think the only chance for wind is early tomorrow
      morning. I'll check it first thing if it is happening then 'll put out
      the call, to those that want warning.

      Sunday forecast for E flow might work but one day at a time.....

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"

      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 9, 2014
        Made the mistake of partying like a 20 something.  Hangovers last twice as long at 40 something.

        Was ready this morning.  Will be ready tomorrow.

        Eddy

        On Aug 9, 2014, at 4:33 PM, "RUSTY HILL rustyshill@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Yesterday I forgot to give an account of the morning's happenings. I arrived fashionably late around 8 just in time to see Will on the beach packing up and Bill heading in. The windsurfers were all nearly packed up  and heading home. Not sure if I was confident in the wind holding, or just determined to get wet but I pumped up my 17 and headed out. I went out on my twin tip for about 25 min and then swapped for the surfboard but not because the wind was light. After about an hour on the surfboard I swapped it back out for the twin tip just in time to show off for a group of bikini girls. Once they got bored of watching me demonstrate my bag of tricks and left I decided I should head home and attempt to be productive. I didn't get off the water till just after 10. I spent the whole morning on the water all alone... Where was everyone?!

        Rusty Hill
        208.891.7744

        On Aug 9, 2014, at 2:48 PM, "sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Is sunday promising too?