Snow in Cascade is great

  • Eddy Petranek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2005
      Snow near Cascade is about as nice as it gets with 12+ fresh inches.
      Steve, J, and myself made a great try today but the wind was not
      there. We did log a few miles. Wish we had gone there yesterday when
      the had 20+ winds.

      But instead we tried Camas. Zero wind in Camas after driving the
      long way, via Gooding due to Road closures. We ended up in the
      soccer feild in Mtn Home for 45 min session in 15mph winds in 2 in
      snow.

      We are getting pretty desperate,
      Eddy
    • Darrel Thomas