Slackers ridge

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
      Darrel's B, day a big success wind NW 28 G 33 in Mt. H and 15 G 24 in Boise so I say split the difference and you have it . sunny , snow couldn't be better . Huge air , see J's latest video lots of spins and grabs . Darrel , Chris P. , J , and myself 12:00 pm to 4 ;30 pm home by 5:00
    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008

        Oh yeah, hell of a party!  Best day all year for me

        Mark 2-4-9 on the calendar for next year!

        (Wednesday looks good.  Anybody in?)

        Darrel

        Darrel's B, day a big success wind NW 28 G 33 in Mt. H and 15 G 24 in Boise so I say split the difference and you have it . sunny , snow couldn't be better . Huge air , see J's latest video lots of spins and grabs . Darrel , Chris P. , J , and myself 12:00 pm to 4 ;30 pm home by 5:00

      • Eddy
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2008
          So is "Slacker's Ridge" a new spot, or just a new name for Slaters?

          I'll be ready for a Thursday session.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2008
            Yes Eddy they are one in the same . I switched the T to a ck
            Steve

            <darrelthomas@ ...> wrote:

            > Oh yeah, hell of a party! Best day all year for me
            >

            > Mark 2-4-9 on the calendar for next year!
            >

            > (Wednesday looks good. Anybody in?)
            >

            > Darrel

          • Dave
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2008
              Shouldn't it be Slackers Flats? :) :) :)
              Better yet how about "Fat Slackers"
              grin

              On Feb 5, 2008 8:51 AM, Steve Linane <stevelinane@...> wrote:

              > Yes Eddy they are one in the same . I switched the T to a ck
              > Steve

              <|v
              / >

              <|}\
              / >

              <@>
              / \
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 5, 2008
                Fat Slacker's it is!!!!!!

                Sent from
                Eddy Petranek

                On Feb 5, 2008 8:51 AM, Steve Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net > wrote:

                > Yes Eddy they are one in the same . I switched the T to a ck
                > Steve

              • Dr. Binegar
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 5, 2008

                  I might be in for Wed, if I wake up.  Major bus break down scenario on trip home from Jackson Hole .  Son’s team won it all!  Thus it was all worth it and I got one great day of skiing in.

                  William G Binegar, MD

                  Pain Medicine-Board Certified

                  Anesthesiology-Board Certified

                  Medical Director

                  Pain Care Boise

                  301 W. Myrtle

                  Boise, ID   83702

                  Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

                  www.paincareboise.com