Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: saturday

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 4, 2008
      Take Blacks Creek to Prairie turn off to the left, you keep going
      straight another mile, pass a house in a valley, go another 1.2 miles,
      stop/park, its on your right. Huge flat area. You cant miss it.
      Map is here: (I hope this link works)

      On Feb 4, 2008 11:26 AM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      > Dave,
      > How far up Blacks creek rd did you guys go?
      > Did you go past Black Historical marker on to Neals historical site?

      <|v
      / >

      <|}\
      / >

      <@>
      / \
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 23, 2009
        Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 13 mph increasing to between 18 and 21 mph. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph
        CJ could be the call
      • hempviente
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 19, 2011
          Anyone heading to the Camas? Looking to catch a ride. Bill 867=4213
        • Jason Watt
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
            Anyone else thinking of heading out today?
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
              Tony and I , around 12;00

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: jwattboi@...
              Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:33:20 -0600
              Subject: [snowkiteidaho] saturday

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                I'm leaving from eagle shortly and can meet if you want another gas money contributor.

                On Mar 26, 2011, at 10:48, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

                Tony and I , around 12;00

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: jwattboi@...
                Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:33:20 -0600

                Anyone else thinking of heading out today?

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                  ok 713-7197

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: jwattboi@...
                  Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:20:39 -0600
                  Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] saturday

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: jwattboi@...
                  Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:33:20 -0600

                  Anyone else thinking of heading out today?