Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: saturday

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 4, 2008
      Dave,
      How far up Blacks creek rd did you guys go?
      Did you go past Black Historical marker on to Neals historical site?

      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 4, 2008
        Take Blacks Creek to Prairie turn off to the left, you keep going
        straight another mile, pass a house in a valley, go another 1.2 miles,
        stop/park, its on your right. Huge flat area. You cant miss it.
        Map is here: (I hope this link works)

        On Feb 4, 2008 11:26 AM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

        > Dave,
        > How far up Blacks creek rd did you guys go?
        > Did you go past Black Historical marker on to Neals historical site?

        <|v
        / >

        <|}\
        / >

        <@>
        / \
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 23, 2009
          Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 13 mph increasing to between 18 and 21 mph. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph
          CJ could be the call
        • hempviente
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 19, 2011
            Anyone heading to the Camas? Looking to catch a ride. Bill 867=4213
          • Jason Watt
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
              Anyone else thinking of heading out today?
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                Tony and I , around 12;00

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: jwattboi@...
                Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:33:20 -0600
                Subject: [snowkiteidaho] saturday

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                  I'm leaving from eagle shortly and can meet if you want another gas money contributor.

                  On Mar 26, 2011, at 10:48, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

                  Tony and I , around 12;00

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: jwattboi@...
                  Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:33:20 -0600

                  Anyone else thinking of heading out today?

                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                    ok 713-7197

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    From: jwattboi@...
                    Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:20:39 -0600
                    Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] saturday

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    From: jwattboi@...
                    Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:33:20 -0600

                    Anyone else thinking of heading out today?