RE: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 116 , Feb 3, 2008

      You know it!

      My preference would be to hit the Camus to see just how awesome it has gotten with these last several storms.  But, hey it’s nice to have a back up plan.

      Fences?  What fences?

      http://birice.vaisala.com/photos/02E000E2_0696E273_cam2.jpg

      Message 116 of 116 , Aug 10
         when i arrived Chris had just gone out and Joe was just starting to rig up.  i rigged my 5.6 sail and was going to use the 112 litre board when wind was just low.  so i rigged the foil on the go board and had a blast.  when the wind came up i switched to the 112L and had even more fun.  Steve and Greg on kites and tom C joined us on the water for a small but happy crew.  steve went out late on his foil and was doing pretty well until the switch was turned off for the wind.  Tom C, Greg D and I went to the rescue and drug Steve's gear off the rocks and as he floated in past the dock area.  weird day but good.  maybe again tomorrow.

        On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 12:09 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
        When I was the house de reports said 19 gusting 20 writing a parking lot a quarter after Seven the window dropped to 11. Joe and Chris we're out windsurfing but they were just slugging. Jim Tom cavaiani and I watch for a while and being optimistic. Sure enough it came up we all rigged and went out and it was windier than yesterday a good solid 12-meter. Windsurfers on there normal gear

        Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
        On Aug 6, 2017 5:46 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

        Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
        On Aug 6, 2017 5:36 PM, STEVE <sbakerdvm@...> wrote:

        did it happen? I went mountain biking instead.