Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: saturday

    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 2, 2008
      So what did we name this new spot on Blacks Rd. ? Best day of my life , Huge air all day . at the airport at 1:00 pm it was  ESE 18 G 26 at 3:00 pm 25 G 32 I had to depower my 15m 50% left at 5:00 home by 5:30
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 2, 2008
        (consulting my maps).
        The area is called Slaters Flats.
        And the nearest creak is Tracket Creek.
        And that little peak (south of us, where Darrell was off exploring) is
        3945' elev. (unnamed)
        Sorry to go all engineer on you :)

        <|v
        / >

        <|}\
        / >

        <@>
        / \
      • tony williams
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 4, 2008
          Dave,
          How far up Blacks creek rd did you guys go?
          Did you go past Black Historical marker on to Neals historical site?

          On Feb 2, 2008 6:06 PM, Steve Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net> wrote:
          > So what did we name this new spot on Blacks Rd. ? Best day of my life , Huge
          > air all day . at the airport at 1:00 pm it was ESE 18 G 26 at 3:00 pm 25 G
          > 32 I had to depower my 15m 50% left at 5:00 home by 5:30

          <|v
          / >

          <|}\
          / >

          <@>
          / \

          Dave

        • Dave
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 4, 2008
            Take Blacks Creek to Prairie turn off to the left, you keep going
            straight another mile, pass a house in a valley, go another 1.2 miles,
            stop/park, its on your right. Huge flat area. You cant miss it.
            Map is here: (I hope this link works)

            On Feb 4, 2008 11:26 AM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

            > Dave,
            > How far up Blacks creek rd did you guys go?
            > Did you go past Black Historical marker on to Neals historical site?

            <|v
            / >

            <|}\
            / >

            <@>
            / \
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 23, 2009
              Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 13 mph increasing to between 18 and 21 mph. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph
              CJ could be the call
            • hempviente
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 19, 2011
                Anyone heading to the Camas? Looking to catch a ride. Bill 867=4213
              • Jason Watt
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                  Anyone else thinking of heading out today?
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                    Tony and I , around 12;00

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    From: jwattboi@...
                    Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:33:20 -0600
                    Subject: [snowkiteidaho] saturday

                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                      I'm leaving from eagle shortly and can meet if you want another gas money contributor.

                      On Mar 26, 2011, at 10:48, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

                      Tony and I , around 12;00

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      From: jwattboi@...
                      Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:33:20 -0600

                      Anyone else thinking of heading out today?

                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                        ok 713-7197

                        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                        From: jwattboi@...
                        Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:20:39 -0600
                        Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] saturday

                        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                        From: jwattboi@...
                        Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:33:20 -0600

                        Anyone else thinking of heading out today?