Re: saturday

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 2, 2008
      OMG

      WOW

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC

      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 2, 2008
        So what did we name this new spot on Blacks Rd. ? Best day of my life , Huge air all day . at the airport at 1:00 pm it was  ESE 18 G 26 at 3:00 pm 25 G 32 I had to depower my 15m 50% left at 5:00 home by 5:30
        > > how technical is it? Can I handle it? If yes, i'm in.
        > >
        > > On Feb 2, 2008 9:59 AM, Eddy <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:
        > > >

        > > > HEading out at 11 meeting at albys.
        > > >
        > > > Going to the new spot
        > > >
        > > > --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Darrel Thomas"

        > > > to blow,
        > > > nasty over

        > > Plus

        > > > day off

        > > --
        > > <|v
        > > / >

        > > <|}\
        > > / >

        > > <@>
        > > / \

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 2, 2008
          (consulting my maps).
          The area is called Slaters Flats.
          And the nearest creak is Tracket Creek.
          And that little peak (south of us, where Darrell was off exploring) is
          3945' elev. (unnamed)
          Sorry to go all engineer on you :)

          <|v
          / >

          <|}\
          / >

          <@>
          / \
        • tony williams
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 4, 2008
            Dave,
            How far up Blacks creek rd did you guys go?
            Did you go past Black Historical marker on to Neals historical site?

            On Feb 2, 2008 6:06 PM, Steve Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net> wrote:
            > So what did we name this new spot on Blacks Rd. ? Best day of my life , Huge
            > air all day . at the airport at 1:00 pm it was ESE 18 G 26 at 3:00 pm 25 G
            > 32 I had to depower my 15m 50% left at 5:00 home by 5:30

            <|v
            / >

            <|}\
            / >

            <@>
            / \

            Dave

          • Dave
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 4, 2008
              Take Blacks Creek to Prairie turn off to the left, you keep going
              straight another mile, pass a house in a valley, go another 1.2 miles,
              stop/park, its on your right. Huge flat area. You cant miss it.
              Map is here: (I hope this link works)

              On Feb 4, 2008 11:26 AM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

              > Dave,
              > How far up Blacks creek rd did you guys go?
              > Did you go past Black Historical marker on to Neals historical site?

              <|v
              / >

              <|}\
              / >

              <@>
              / \
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 23, 2009
                Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 13 mph increasing to between 18 and 21 mph. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph
                CJ could be the call
              • hempviente
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 19, 2011
                  Anyone heading to the Camas? Looking to catch a ride. Bill 867=4213
                • Jason Watt
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                    Anyone else thinking of heading out today?
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                      Tony and I , around 12;00

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      From: jwattboi@...
                      Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:33:20 -0600
                      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] saturday

                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                        I'm leaving from eagle shortly and can meet if you want another gas money contributor.

                        On Mar 26, 2011, at 10:48, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

                        Tony and I , around 12;00

                        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                        From: jwattboi@...
                        Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:33:20 -0600

                        Anyone else thinking of heading out today?

                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 26, 2011
                          ok 713-7197

                          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                          From: jwattboi@...
                          Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:20:39 -0600
                          Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] saturday

                          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                          From: jwattboi@...
                          Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:33:20 -0600

                          Anyone else thinking of heading out today?