Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Camas Friday

  • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
      Oh yeah add J,,,, but I forgot to mention that Jack and I need to leave Camas by 3:30 so we are back in Boise by 5... should get a 2+ hr session on a bunch of snow, more than enough for my super hero strength.

      Eddy

      On Feb 1, 2008 8:37 AM, Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
      Shooting for 11:30 departure

      Right now it is Eddy, Jack, Steve?

      Looks good out there now , lets go .
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
        This is Monty. I'm in Fairfield and highway 20 is
        closed. Word is that it may reopen in two hours. You
        can still get to it from Gooding.
        wrote:

        > Oh yeah add J,,,, but I forgot to mention that Jack
        > and I need to leave
        > Camas by 3:30 so we are back in Boise by 5... should
        > get a 2+ hr session on
        > a bunch of snow, more than enough for my super hero
        > strength.
        >
        > Eddy
        >
        > On Feb 1, 2008 8:37 AM, Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
        > <geardaddyllc@...>