Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Camas Friday

  • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
      Shooting for 11:30 departure

      Right now it is Eddy, Jack, Steve?

      On Feb 1, 2008 8:21 AM, Steve Linane <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      Looks good out there now , lets go .
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Eddy
      Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 7:13 AM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Camas Friday

      Well if Darrel is out does anyone want to go early? Unless the storm
      that is up there now does not break up or if it builds????

      Eddy

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
        Oh yeah add J,,,, but I forgot to mention that Jack and I need to leave Camas by 3:30 so we are back in Boise by 5... should get a 2+ hr session on a bunch of snow, more than enough for my super hero strength.

        Eddy

        --
        Gear Daddy LLC

        Gear Daddy LLC
        208-863-6966
      • Andrew Goldman
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
          This is Monty. I'm in Fairfield and highway 20 is
          closed. Word is that it may reopen in two hours. You
          can still get to it from Gooding.
          wrote:

          > Oh yeah add J,,,, but I forgot to mention that Jack
          > and I need to leave
          > Camas by 3:30 so we are back in Boise by 5... should
          > get a 2+ hr session on
          > a bunch of snow, more than enough for my super hero
          > strength.
          >
          > Eddy
          >
          > On Feb 1, 2008 8:37 AM, Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
          > <geardaddyllc@...>