RE: [snowkiteidaho] Camas Friday

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008

      Y’all have fun.  I can’t go.

      Forecast for Camus: Today: A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. West wind between 9 and 11 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

      Moose says probably better than 9-11, and the Camus Hole should hold most of the snow out, just keep an eye on the squalls.

      MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 30 PERCENT CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS. HIGHS 28 TO 34. WEST WINDS 10 TO 20 MPH. GUSTS UP TO 30 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON

    • Eddy
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
        Well if Darrel is out does anyone want to go early? Unless the storm
        that is up there now does not break up or if it builds????

        Eddy

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
          Looks good out there now , lets go .

        • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
            Shooting for 11:30 departure

            Right now it is Eddy, Jack, Steve?

            --
            Gear Daddy LLC
            208-863-6966
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
              Oh yeah add J,,,, but I forgot to mention that Jack and I need to leave Camas by 3:30 so we are back in Boise by 5... should get a 2+ hr session on a bunch of snow, more than enough for my super hero strength.

              Eddy

              <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

              > Y'all have fun. I can't go.
              >

              > Forecast for Camus: Today: A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly
              > cloudy, with a high near 22. West wind between 9 and 11 mph. Total
              daytime
              > snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
              >

              > Moose says probably better than 9-11, and the Camus Hole should hold
              most of
              > the snow out, just keep an eye on the squalls.

            • Andrew Goldman
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
                This is Monty. I'm in Fairfield and highway 20 is
                closed. Word is that it may reopen in two hours. You
                can still get to it from Gooding.
                wrote:

                > Oh yeah add J,,,, but I forgot to mention that Jack
                > and I need to leave
                > Camas by 3:30 so we are back in Boise by 5... should
                > get a 2+ hr session on
                > a bunch of snow, more than enough for my super hero
                > strength.
                >
                > Eddy
                >
                > On Feb 1, 2008 8:37 AM, Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                > <geardaddyllc@...>