Re: Visiting snowkiter

  • fernmanus
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
      Eddy,

      Thanks for the info. I will give you a call prior to my next trip.
      I like riding hills, flats aren't worth hauling the gear.

      If anyone decides to venture down to SLC, I can give you the 411 on
      where to ride around here.

      Our season also started late (end of November), but ever since then
      it has been none stop storms and wind.

      Kenny

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy" <geardaddyllc@...>