Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wednesdays forecast for the camas

  • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2008
      It's on!  I'm going!!!  I've got 5 hrs of work to do between now and 2pm so that leaves me 3:15 to getherdone!

      See ya at Alby's for 2:15 departure.

      Eddy

      On Jan 30, 2008 9:41 AM, Chrizzo <philprealestate@...> wrote:

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
      wrote:

      > MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 20 PERCENT CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS. HIGHS 25 TO
      30. BREEZY. WEST WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH IN THE MORNING...INCREASING TO 15
      TO 25 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON . Its time to a sick day

      Whats your day lookin like? Give me a call i might be able to play
      hookie w/ ya. Call me 371-7071

      --
      Gear Daddy LLC