I'm in this weekend, dammit.

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008

      Dude, it's GLOBAL, not WESTERN REGIONAL warming (I call it climate change, not warming, fyi).  Don't be such a cynic, anyway.  I for one am looking forward to having a view of the ocean from my living room.  Could make up for the hit in property values that's not really happening either ;-)

      More importantly I'm going to try REALLY HARD to snowkite this weekend.  I miss you guys!  I miss the Camas!  This two job thing sounded much better months ago when I signed up for it.  Nobody told me it would be a killer snow year.  I'm going to bring a friend and beers, dammit.  There'd better be wind.

      How's the powder?  Skiiable?