I choose Wenesday

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008

      I can only go one day this week.  After checking the weather, I am scheduling around kiting on Wednesday.

      Tuesday looks a little less predictable and most likely lower vis: “Periods of snow. High near 18. Wind chill values between -4 and 1. West wind 7 to 14 mph becoming south southeast. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.”

      Wednesday: A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. West wind between 7 and 17 mph.

      Thursday/Friday are too far out to predict well, but look like more snow, and probably SE winds.

      DT