snowy cold and windy

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      a long drive through a blizzard to get to another blizzard .. hmmmm.

      How about saturday morning at fairfeild, then drive saturday afternoon
      to fairview?

      comments suggestions?

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
          Talked to Heather in SLC and they had great conditions today.  4-5 ft of snow with a little fresh through out day winds 10-15 morn then 16-22 afternoon