Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday / Sunday not epic but maybe...

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 26, 2008
      I'm headed to Simplot when the wind gets here it's been head up in Mt.home for hours now . I'm meeting with some beginners .
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 26, 2008
        I'm staying put in Boise, and will be watching the wind at Simplot...

        On Jan 26, 2008 12:00 PM, Gear Daddy <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        Going for it leaving at 12:30

        WE might have to go to some really technical areas, so if you are
        interested be there.

        Eddy

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"

        <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

        > Dunno… forecast calls for wind in town, but we seem to be rather
        stagnant so
        > far…

        <|v
        / >

        <|}\
        / >

        <@>
         / \
      • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 26, 2008
          Ok I'm not hearing that anyone is heading off to the camas.  Its 20 degrees and up to 4 mph at noon At Pine turnoff.  Any body heading out with hopes of a gust???

          James ( Jim ) Tighe
          Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
          Tighe Gymnastics Sales
          5420 W State St.
          Boise, ID 83703
          208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
          208-859-1397 cell;
          emai; jim@...
          website; gemstategymnastics.com

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: darrelthomas@...
          Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:38:39 -0700

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 26, 2008
            Already heading

            Sent from
            Eddy Petranek

            On Jan 26, 2008, at 12:19 PM, JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...> wrote:

            Ok I'm not hearing that anyone is heading off to the camas.  Its 20 degrees and up to 4 mph at noon At Pine turnoff.  Any body heading out with hopes of a gust???

            James ( Jim ) Tighe
            Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
            Tighe Gymnastics Sales
            5420 W State St.
            Boise, ID 83703
            208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
            208-859-1397 cell;
            emai; jim@gemstategymasti cs.com
            website; gemstategymnastics. com

            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
            From: darrelthomas@ cableone. net
            Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:38:39 -0700

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 27, 2008
              The snow in my backyard melted last night....
              I hope the snow is still good for you at simplot....
              The wind is good however....