Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday / Sunday not epic but maybe...

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 26 10:01 AM
      I'm headed to Simplot when the wind gets here it's been head up in Mt.home for hours now . I'm meeting with some beginners .
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 26 11:00 AM
        Going for it leaving at 12:30

        WE might have to go to some really technical areas, so if you are
        interested be there.

        Eddy

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
        <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

        > Dunno… forecast calls for wind in town, but we seem to be rather
        stagnant so
        > far…

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 26 11:09 AM
          I'm staying put in Boise, and will be watching the wind at Simplot...

          <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

          > Dunno… forecast calls for wind in town, but we seem to be rather
          stagnant so
          > far…

          <|v
          / >

          <|}\
          / >

          <@>
           / \
        • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 26 11:19 AM
            Ok I'm not hearing that anyone is heading off to the camas.  Its 20 degrees and up to 4 mph at noon At Pine turnoff.  Any body heading out with hopes of a gust???

            James ( Jim ) Tighe
            Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
            Tighe Gymnastics Sales
            5420 W State St.
            Boise, ID 83703
            208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
            208-859-1397 cell;
            emai; jim@...
            website; gemstategymnastics.com

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: darrelthomas@...
            Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:38:39 -0700

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 26 11:54 AM
              Already heading

              Sent from
              Eddy Petranek

              On Jan 26, 2008, at 12:19 PM, JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...> wrote:

              Ok I'm not hearing that anyone is heading off to the camas.  Its 20 degrees and up to 4 mph at noon At Pine turnoff.  Any body heading out with hopes of a gust???

              James ( Jim ) Tighe
              Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
              Tighe Gymnastics Sales
              5420 W State St.
              Boise, ID 83703
              208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
              208-859-1397 cell;
              emai; jim@gemstategymasti cs.com
              website; gemstategymnastics. com

              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              From: darrelthomas@ cableone. net
              Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:38:39 -0700

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 27 8:19 AM
                The snow in my backyard melted last night....
                I hope the snow is still good for you at simplot....
                The wind is good however....