RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: sunday session

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 21, 2008

      The 15m manta is Awesome!  It flies so nice and smooth with plenty of power when you want it.  BIG hang times.  I had some issues at launch.  Apparently, when I killed it in the nuking conditions last time, it sucked a knot through one of the pulleys  on both sides so it wouldn’t fly right.  Eddy finally came along and we figured out what was going wrong.  Then the party started.  Yes, it was a perfect day for it.

      Sorry you missed out.  I’m sure you made the right choice though.