RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: detailed acount of todays action -- New VIDS

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2008
      Thanks to Eddy on Thur I had a great time on his huge pink 4.0 meter.  I had all the power I needed.  Seriously, it was a great day.  Yesterday, Sat, skied in the sun at Heavenly/Tahoe--awesome.  Demoed Saloman X-wing.  Also father needs to brag, my son Dakota, named MVP, in his first hockey game. I should be available Wed, if anyone is going.