Re: [snowkiteidaho] today?

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 20, 2008
      I'm driving my whole famdamily up there.  We'll be in the minivan.
      We'll likely be headed to the beginner area (big flat area by camera).
      Hope to say hello while we're up there.
      We'll try to be there at 1130, but don't for us.

      On Jan 20, 2008 10:34 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      DITTO   but it is looking better.

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Jan 20, 2008, at 10:19 AM, "Darrel Thomas" < darrelthomas@...> wrote:

      Yea, standby.  It's trying.  It's up to 7 gusting 9.  I want to see 10+ for a couple readings before I commit to the drive.

      Darrel