Re: Firday

  • Gear Daddy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2008
      You Missed a great video session 8 kiters playing in one tiny area.

      We all wanted to watch Monty...new name "the Rubberband Man" off the
      hook. I wish I could take that kind of punishment again. Sucks to get
      old!!!

      We got to play at the Hysterical site. Ken Lucas showed up and a new
      guy "John" from WA driving a big rig tractor Trailer.

      I was getting some practice on my glides with some nice floaty airs,
      and getting pretty clean landings. I think I'm ready to take Chasta on!!!

      Eddy

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jclivejordan"