detailed acount of todays action

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
      every bit as good as Tuesday
    • Gear Daddy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
        Today was a very good day ...snow has setup (some places a little
        hard) but very steady winds 22-27mph. It was fun watching Darrel
        think he could hang on to his brand new 15m kite and all it wanted to
        do was FLY!!!!

        I am ready for another session tomorrow. Would like to leave between
        12-1, anyone interested?

        Eddy
        863-6966

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
        wrote:

        > every bit as good as Tuesday

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008

          Launched, tore out to the hill almost in control, got my ass handed to me, Managed to teabag it all the way back, landed the kite wrapped it up and put it away.  Didn’t die, must’ve been a good day.

          Don’t know if I can go tomorrow.  Have to see whether or not I need to be responsible.

          Darrel

          wrote:

          > every bit as good as Tuesday

        • jclivejordan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 18, 2008
            POWER and POWDER ---- Highlights from this week's epic sessions are posted at
            www.kitesites.com. It's been a great week!

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

            > Launched, tore out to the hill almost in control, got my ass handed to me,
            > Managed to teabag it all the way back, landed the kite wrapped it up and put
            > it away. Didn't die, must've been a good day.
            >

            > Don't know if I can go tomorrow. Have to see whether or not I need to be
            > responsible.
            >

            > Darrel

          • Dr. Binegar
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 20, 2008
              Thanks to Eddy on Thur I had a great time on his huge pink 4.0 meter.  I had all the power I needed.  Seriously, it was a great day.  Yesterday, Sat, skied in the sun at Heavenly/Tahoe--awesome.  Demoed Saloman X-wing.  Also father needs to brag, my son Dakota, named MVP, in his first hockey game. I should be available Wed, if anyone is going.

              href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com]

              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

              > Today was a very good day ...snow has setup (some places a
              little
              > hard) but very steady winds 22-27mph. It was fun watching
              Darrel
              > think he could hang on to his brand new 15m kite and all it
              wanted to
              > do was FLY!!!!
              >
              > I am ready for another session
              tomorrow. Would like to leave between