RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Camas today

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2008

      Woohoo what a great day!  The snow has set up nicely, and the wind was CRANKIN’.  Sorry Y’all missed out.  Have a good ride tomorrow.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 15, 2008
        Best day of my life . everyone has got to get a 15m manta . huge long floaty jumps .20 to 25 is the sweet spot

      • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 16, 2008

          Nice Steve…Thanks for the Plug ;-} But I have been saying that since the first time I flew the Manta 15.

          I wish I could have joined you guys but had work obligations.  I was hoping today would work but the meter said NO!

          Maybe tomorrow, when the cold air bubble moves out. It warmed up to 11 degrees

          Eddy