RE: [BSA] Attention snowkiters...

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008

      Betsy,

      I’ve forwarded your message onto the snowkiter group.  I’m sure there is a few in the group who would love to show their stuff.  Snowkiters see below.

      Thanks Betsy.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com