Local Kiting

  • Brian Kerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008
      Anyone interested in getting in a quick session at Eagle Middle School
      near Floating Feather and Eagle Road.
      I had a session there between Christmas and NY on a little patch of
      snow. The whole back field should be nicely covered now. the wind is
      pretty clean when it blows out of the NW. It isn't Camas but it isn't
      a 3-4 hour drive either.
      I may give it a go between 3-5. Page me if you are interested 855-6405.
      Anyone else have a local spot? In past years I have never thought
      much about valley locals cus' we seldom have adequate snow on the ground.
      Brian Kerr (cell 861 7110 after 3pm0