RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sat. Sun

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 9, 2008
      yeah most of the cops in nampa know me. I spent alot of time at the canyon county jail researching the effects of cell size on one's metal health. Local cops Know me as Juan Rhino De Quatro of the South South West Cilantro slayers.

      Actually hawki i think he was probably my former brother in law.

      i posted a short video on my website. it's nothing special, but it was fun to make. i hope to post alot more as the season wears on.

      RTW- IKS

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: hawkicd11@...
      Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 04:35:09 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sat. Sun

      i threw down a night kite session at the college campus by my
      house... wind was variable and gusty, but it was worth it ;) an
      officer of the law came and watched for a little bit, he knew
      ryan....

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, Gear Daddy LLC
      <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

      > What do u have in mind?
      >
      > Sent from
      > Eddy Petranek
      >

      > On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@. ..> wrote:
      >
      > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting today? Thinking about
      some
      > > first descents in the Boise area:)
      > >
      > > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@ ...> wrote:
      > > Sunday was the best - My legs still hurt

      > > --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Linane"
      > > <stevelinane@ > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25
      Sat.
      > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
      > > snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places
      with
      > > 99% coverage .

      Mobile.
      > > Try it now.

      Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!
    • hawkicd11
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 9, 2008
        yep, he was. nice guy

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:

        > yeah most of the cops in nampa know me. I spent alot of time at
        the canyon county jail researching the effects of cell size on one's
        metal health. Local cops Know me as Juan Rhino De Quatro of the
        South South West Cilantro slayers.

        > Actually hawki i think he was probably my former brother in law.
        >
        > i posted a short video on my website. it's nothing special, but it
        was fun to make. i hope to post alot more as the season wears on.

        > RTW- IKS
        >

        > To: snowkiteidaho@...: hawkicd11@...: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 04:35:09
        +0000Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sat. Sun

        > i threw down a night kite session at the college campus by my
        house... wind was variable and gusty, but it was worth it ;) an
        officer of the law came and watched for a little bit, he knew
        ryan....--- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC
        <geardaddyllc@> wrote:>> What do u have in mind?> > Sent from> Eddy
        Petranek> > > On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman
        <kiteglobe@> wrote:> > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting
        today? Thinking about some > > first descents in the Boise area:)>
        >> > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@> wrote:> > Sunday was the best - My
        legs still hurt> >> > J> >> > --- In
        snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" > > <stevelinane@>
        wrote:> > >> > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far
        20 to 25 Sat. > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,> > snow was in better shape
        Sun. it has packed down in most places with > > 99% coverage .> > >>
        Yahoo! Mobile. > > Try it now.> >>

        > Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.
        > http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?
        ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_012008