RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sat. Sun

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
      "...he knew ryan."

      Is anyone surprised.  ;-)

      Just wrapping up a job outta town.  Should be able to join you guys on the Prairie soon.

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 9, 2008
        yeah most of the cops in nampa know me. I spent alot of time at the canyon county jail researching the effects of cell size on one's metal health. Local cops Know me as Juan Rhino De Quatro of the South South West Cilantro slayers.

        Actually hawki i think he was probably my former brother in law.

        i posted a short video on my website. it's nothing special, but it was fun to make. i hope to post alot more as the season wears on.

        RTW- IKS

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: hawkicd11@...
        Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 04:35:09 +0000

        <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

        > What do u have in mind?
        >
        > Sent from
        > Eddy Petranek
        >

        > On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@. ..> wrote:
        >
        > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting today? Thinking about
        some
        > > first descents in the Boise area:)
        > >
        > > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@ ...> wrote:
        > > Sunday was the best - My legs still hurt

        > > --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Linane"
        > > <stevelinane@ > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25
        Sat.
        > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
        > > snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places
        with
        > > 99% coverage .

        Mobile.
        > > Try it now.

        Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!
      • hawkicd11
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 9, 2008
          yep, he was. nice guy

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:

          > yeah most of the cops in nampa know me. I spent alot of time at
          the canyon county jail researching the effects of cell size on one's
          metal health. Local cops Know me as Juan Rhino De Quatro of the
          South South West Cilantro slayers.

          > Actually hawki i think he was probably my former brother in law.
          >
          > i posted a short video on my website. it's nothing special, but it
          was fun to make. i hope to post alot more as the season wears on.

          > RTW- IKS
          >

          > To: snowkiteidaho@...: hawkicd11@...: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 04:35:09
          +0000Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sat. Sun

          > i threw down a night kite session at the college campus by my
          house... wind was variable and gusty, but it was worth it ;) an
          officer of the law came and watched for a little bit, he knew
          ryan....--- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC
          <geardaddyllc@> wrote:>> What do u have in mind?> > Sent from> Eddy
          Petranek> > > On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman
          <kiteglobe@> wrote:> > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting
          today? Thinking about some > > first descents in the Boise area:)>
          >> > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@> wrote:> > Sunday was the best - My
          legs still hurt> >> > J> >> > --- In
          snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" > > <stevelinane@>
          wrote:> > >> > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far
          20 to 25 Sat. > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,> > snow was in better shape
          Sun. it has packed down in most places with > > 99% coverage .> > >>
          Yahoo! Mobile. > > Try it now.> >>

          > Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.
          > http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?
          ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_012008