Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sat. Sun

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
      What do u have in mind?

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...> wrote:

      Anyone up for some local Boise kiting today?  Thinking about some first descents in the Boise area:)

      jclivejordan <jclivejordan@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Sunday was the best - My legs still hurt

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com , "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ ...> wrote:

      > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25 Sat. and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
      snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places with 99% coverage .

    • hawkicd11
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
        i threw down a night kite session at the college campus by my
        house... wind was variable and gusty, but it was worth it ;) an
        officer of the law came and watched for a little bit, he knew
        ryan....

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC
        <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        > What do u have in mind?
        >
        > Sent from
        > Eddy Petranek
        >

        > On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting today? Thinking about
        some
        > > first descents in the Boise area:)
        > >
        > > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@...> wrote:
        > > Sunday was the best - My legs still hurt

        > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane"
        > > <stevelinane@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25
        Sat.
        > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
        > > snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places
        with
        > > 99% coverage .

        Mobile.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
          "...he knew ryan."

          Is anyone surprised.  ;-)

          Just wrapping up a job outta town.  Should be able to join you guys on the Prairie soon.

          -Jason

          <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

          > What do
          u have in mind?

          <kiteglobe@. ..> wrote:

          > > Anyone up for some local
          Boise kiting today? Thinking about
          some
          > > first descents in the
          Boise area:)

          <jclivejordan@ ...> wrote:
          > > Sunday was the best - My legs
          still hurt

          href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Linane"
          > > <stevelinane@ > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to
          25
          Sat.
          > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
          > > snow was in better
          shape Sun. it has packed down in most places
          with
          > > 99% coverage

          Mobile.
          > > Try it now.

        • Ryan Wait
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 9, 2008
            yeah most of the cops in nampa know me. I spent alot of time at the canyon county jail researching the effects of cell size on one's metal health. Local cops Know me as Juan Rhino De Quatro of the South South West Cilantro slayers.

            Actually hawki i think he was probably my former brother in law.

            i posted a short video on my website. it's nothing special, but it was fun to make. i hope to post alot more as the season wears on.

            RTW- IKS

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: hawkicd11@...
            Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 04:35:09 +0000

            <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

            > What do u have in mind?
            >
            > Sent from
            > Eddy Petranek
            >

            > On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@. ..> wrote:
            >
            > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting today? Thinking about
            some
            > > first descents in the Boise area:)
            > >
            > > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@ ...> wrote:
            > > Sunday was the best - My legs still hurt

            > > --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Linane"
            > > <stevelinane@ > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25
            Sat.
            > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
            > > snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places
            with
            > > 99% coverage .

            Mobile.
            > > Try it now.

            Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!
          • hawkicd11
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 9, 2008
              yep, he was. nice guy

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:

              > yeah most of the cops in nampa know me. I spent alot of time at
              the canyon county jail researching the effects of cell size on one's
              metal health. Local cops Know me as Juan Rhino De Quatro of the
              South South West Cilantro slayers.

              > Actually hawki i think he was probably my former brother in law.
              >
              > i posted a short video on my website. it's nothing special, but it
              was fun to make. i hope to post alot more as the season wears on.

              > RTW- IKS
              >

              > To: snowkiteidaho@...: hawkicd11@...: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 04:35:09
              +0000Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sat. Sun

              > i threw down a night kite session at the college campus by my
              house... wind was variable and gusty, but it was worth it ;) an
              officer of the law came and watched for a little bit, he knew
              ryan....--- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC
              <geardaddyllc@> wrote:>> What do u have in mind?> > Sent from> Eddy
              Petranek> > > On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman
              <kiteglobe@> wrote:> > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting
              today? Thinking about some > > first descents in the Boise area:)>
              >> > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@> wrote:> > Sunday was the best - My
              legs still hurt> >> > J> >> > --- In
              snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" > > <stevelinane@>
              wrote:> > >> > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far
              20 to 25 Sat. > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,> > snow was in better shape
              Sun. it has packed down in most places with > > 99% coverage .> > >>
              Yahoo! Mobile. > > Try it now.> >>

              > Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.
              > http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?
              ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_012008