Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sat. Sun

  • Andrew Goldman
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
      Anyone up for some local Boise kiting today?  Thinking about some first descents in the Boise area:)

      jclivejordan <jclivejordan@...> wrote:
      Sunday was the best - My legs still hurt

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ ...> wrote:

      > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25 Sat. and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
      snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places with 99% coverage .

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
        What do u have in mind?

        Sent from
        Eddy Petranek

        jclivejordan <jclivejordan@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        Sunday was the best - My legs still hurt

        --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com , "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ ...> wrote:

        > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25 Sat. and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
        snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places with 99% coverage .

      • hawkicd11
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
          i threw down a night kite session at the college campus by my
          house... wind was variable and gusty, but it was worth it ;) an
          officer of the law came and watched for a little bit, he knew
          ryan....

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC
          <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          > What do u have in mind?
          >
          > Sent from
          > Eddy Petranek
          >

          > On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting today? Thinking about
          some
          > > first descents in the Boise area:)
          > >
          > > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@...> wrote:
          > > Sunday was the best - My legs still hurt

          > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane"
          > > <stevelinane@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25
          Sat.
          > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
          > > snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places
          with
          > > 99% coverage .

          Mobile.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
            "...he knew ryan."

            Is anyone surprised.  ;-)

            Just wrapping up a job outta town.  Should be able to join you guys on the Prairie soon.

            -Jason

            <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

            > What do
            u have in mind?

            <kiteglobe@. ..> wrote:

            > > Anyone up for some local
            Boise kiting today? Thinking about
            some
            > > first descents in the
            Boise area:)

            <jclivejordan@ ...> wrote:
            > > Sunday was the best - My legs
            still hurt

            href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Linane"
            > > <stevelinane@ > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to
            25
            Sat.
            > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
            > > snow was in better
            shape Sun. it has packed down in most places
            with
            > > 99% coverage

            Mobile.
            > > Try it now.

          • Ryan Wait
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 9, 2008
              yeah most of the cops in nampa know me. I spent alot of time at the canyon county jail researching the effects of cell size on one's metal health. Local cops Know me as Juan Rhino De Quatro of the South South West Cilantro slayers.

              Actually hawki i think he was probably my former brother in law.

              i posted a short video on my website. it's nothing special, but it was fun to make. i hope to post alot more as the season wears on.

              RTW- IKS

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: hawkicd11@...
              Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 04:35:09 +0000

              <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

              > What do u have in mind?
              >
              > Sent from
              > Eddy Petranek
              >

              > On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@. ..> wrote:
              >
              > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting today? Thinking about
              some
              > > first descents in the Boise area:)
              > >
              > > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@ ...> wrote:
              > > Sunday was the best - My legs still hurt

              > > --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Linane"
              > > <stevelinane@ > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25
              Sat.
              > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
              > > snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places
              with
              > > 99% coverage .

              Mobile.
              > > Try it now.

              Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!
            • hawkicd11
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 9, 2008
                yep, he was. nice guy

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:

                > yeah most of the cops in nampa know me. I spent alot of time at
                the canyon county jail researching the effects of cell size on one's
                metal health. Local cops Know me as Juan Rhino De Quatro of the
                South South West Cilantro slayers.

                > Actually hawki i think he was probably my former brother in law.
                >
                > i posted a short video on my website. it's nothing special, but it
                was fun to make. i hope to post alot more as the season wears on.

                > RTW- IKS
                >

                > To: snowkiteidaho@...: hawkicd11@...: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 04:35:09
                +0000Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sat. Sun

                <kiteglobe@> wrote:> > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting
                today? Thinking about some > > first descents in the Boise area:)>
                >> > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@> wrote:> > Sunday was the best - My
                legs still hurt> >> > J> >> > --- In
                snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" > > <stevelinane@>
                wrote:> > >> > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far
                20 to 25 Sat. > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,> > snow was in better shape
                Sun. it has packed down in most places with > > 99% coverage .> > >>
                Yahoo! Mobile. > > Try it now.> >>

                > Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.
                > http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?
                ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_012008