Sat. Sun

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 7, 2008
      Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25 Sat. and 17 to 20 Sun. , snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places with 99% coverage .
    • jclivejordan
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 7, 2008
        Sunday was the best - My legs still hurt

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

        > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25 Sat. and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
        snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places with 99% coverage .

      • Andrew Goldman
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
          Anyone up for some local Boise kiting today?  Thinking about some first descents in the Boise area:)

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
            What do u have in mind?

            Sent from
            Eddy Petranek

            jclivejordan <jclivejordan@ yahoo.com> wrote:

            Sunday was the best - My legs still hurt

            --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com , "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ ...> wrote:

            > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25 Sat. and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
            snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places with 99% coverage .

          • hawkicd11
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
              i threw down a night kite session at the college campus by my
              house... wind was variable and gusty, but it was worth it ;) an
              officer of the law came and watched for a little bit, he knew
              ryan....

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC
              <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              > What do u have in mind?
              >
              > Sent from
              > Eddy Petranek
              >

              > On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting today? Thinking about
              some
              > > first descents in the Boise area:)
              > >
              > > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@...> wrote:
              > > Sunday was the best - My legs still hurt

              > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane"
              > > <stevelinane@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25
              Sat.
              > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
              > > snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places
              with
              > > 99% coverage .

              Mobile.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008
                "...he knew ryan."

                Is anyone surprised.  ;-)

                Just wrapping up a job outta town.  Should be able to join you guys on the Prairie soon.

                -Jason

                <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

                > What do
                u have in mind?

                > Sent from
                > Eddy Petranek
                >

                > On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman
                <kiteglobe@. ..> wrote:

                > > Anyone up for some local
                Boise kiting today? Thinking about
                some
                > > first descents in the
                Boise area:)

                <jclivejordan@ ...> wrote:
                > > Sunday was the best - My legs
                still hurt

                href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Linane"
                > > <stevelinane@ > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to
                25
                Sat.
                > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
                > > snow was in better
                shape Sun. it has packed down in most places
                with
                > > 99% coverage

                Mobile.
                > > Try it now.

              • Ryan Wait
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 9, 2008
                  yeah most of the cops in nampa know me. I spent alot of time at the canyon county jail researching the effects of cell size on one's metal health. Local cops Know me as Juan Rhino De Quatro of the South South West Cilantro slayers.

                  Actually hawki i think he was probably my former brother in law.

                  i posted a short video on my website. it's nothing special, but it was fun to make. i hope to post alot more as the season wears on.

                  RTW- IKS

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: hawkicd11@...
                  Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 04:35:09 +0000

                  <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

                  > What do u have in mind?
                  >
                  > Sent from
                  > Eddy Petranek
                  >

                  > On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@. ..> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting today? Thinking about
                  some
                  > > first descents in the Boise area:)
                  > >
                  > > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@ ...> wrote:
                  > > Sunday was the best - My legs still hurt

                  > > --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Steve Linane"
                  > > <stevelinane@ > wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far 20 to 25
                  Sat.
                  > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,
                  > > snow was in better shape Sun. it has packed down in most places
                  with
                  > > 99% coverage .

                  Mobile.
                  > > Try it now.

                  Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!
                • hawkicd11
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 9, 2008
                    yep, he was. nice guy

                    --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:

                    > yeah most of the cops in nampa know me. I spent alot of time at
                    the canyon county jail researching the effects of cell size on one's
                    metal health. Local cops Know me as Juan Rhino De Quatro of the
                    South South West Cilantro slayers.

                    > Actually hawki i think he was probably my former brother in law.
                    >
                    > i posted a short video on my website. it's nothing special, but it
                    was fun to make. i hope to post alot more as the season wears on.

                    > RTW- IKS
                    >

                    > To: snowkiteidaho@...: hawkicd11@...: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 04:35:09
                    +0000Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sat. Sun

                    <kiteglobe@> wrote:> > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting
                    today? Thinking about some > > first descents in the Boise area:)>
                    >> > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@> wrote:> > Sunday was the best - My
                    legs still hurt> >> > J> >> > --- In
                    snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" > > <stevelinane@>
                    wrote:> > >> > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far
                    20 to 25 Sat. > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,> > snow was in better shape
                    Sun. it has packed down in most places with > > 99% coverage .> > >>
                    Yahoo! Mobile. > > Try it now.> >>

                    > Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.
                    > http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?
                    ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_012008