Where to go?

  • Gear Daddy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2008
      Right now there is wind on the Camas and at Cascade.

      Cascade does not work that often so it would be fun to try something
      different.

      I'm game for where ever!!! But I think today is our best shot!

      Eddy
    • jclivejordan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2008
        If there's wind - lets go!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2008
           My vote is for the Camas , 23 G 28 SW , 28F

        • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2008
            11:30 Departure from Albert's

            Headed to Camas looks snowy in Cascade

            On Jan 5, 2008 9:03 AM, jclivejordan <jclivejordan@...
            > wrote:

            If there's wind - lets go!

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            > Right now there is wind on the Camas and at Cascade.
            >
            > Cascade does not work that often so it would be fun to try something
            > different.
            >
            > I'm game for where ever!!! But I think today is our best shot!

            Gear Daddy LLC