RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Way windy here ... but

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2008

      OK OK OK  I was wrong and I canceled, it did look good earlier…I talked to Eric, he and his buddy were nicely powered from 10-1 on 4 and 6 m kites then the wind picked up.

      I was thinking of trying to hit Cascade tomorrow if the winds actually go SW.  I will call Garrett who is up there and get the Beta before going.

      Otherwise Camas will do.

      Eddy