RE: [snowkiteidaho] Ozone Frenzy for sale

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008

      Tony,

      I do take used ozone kites in on trade.

      Eddy

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of tony williams
      Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 12:12 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Ozone Frenzy for sale

      Christmas and Birthday money burning a hole in my pocket so am ready to buy a new kite but first must sell my current kite.

      It is a  great kite, Darrel and attest as it is his 2006 14m Frenzy.  He even made the mods to the bridle to make it like the 2007's.  It only has had one small rip that Darrel repaired when he owned it.  Has never given me problems and is great for the majority of days out on the Camas ask around, Steve, Eddy and those on foils usually use their 14 or 15m foils.

      Looking for $700.  Comes with the bag and some extra bridles that I have not needed.

      Kite is Broncos, Blue and Orange .

      Let me know as the season is underway and time for fun in the snow.