Re: Camas Delivers another Great Sesh - let's do it again

  • Eddy Petranek
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
      OK OK Ok

      Let's do it again. Today should be the same.

      Darrel can not leave until 2:30. I can leave earlier but do not want
      to ditch on Darrel unless someone else can head out later with him.

      Call if interested.
      Eddy
      863-6966

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "darrel1028" <darrelthomas@...>
      wrote:

      > Damn. Shoulda gone, it just looked really cold. I just checked the
      > pine weather station, it NEVER blew there.
      >
      > Lookin' to head up 2:30 this afternoon
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@> wrote:
      > >
      > > It was pretty light by the weather station but all around it was
      > > cranking.... 16-20 at Last Resort. 18-22 at Spooners Knob. We
      > > settled for 14-18 at the North Side of Featherville Road. Incredibly
      > > smooth winds, nice freshies that where starting to settle made for
      > > some real smooth and fast riding. Rigged at 2:30 rode until 6. A
      > > beautiful and invigorating way to rock in the new year.
      > >
      > > hawk

    • mills.john67
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008