Camas Delivers another Great Sesh

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      It was pretty light by the weather station but all around it was
      cranking.... 16-20 at Last Resort. 18-22 at Spooners Knob. We
      settled for 14-18 at the North Side of Featherville Road. Incredibly
      smooth winds, nice freshies that where starting to settle made for
      some real smooth and fast riding. Rigged at 2:30 rode until 6. A
      beautiful and invigorating way to rock in the new year.

      hawk
    • darrel1028
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
        Damn. Shoulda gone, it just looked really cold. I just checked the
        pine weather station, it NEVER blew there.

        Lookin' to head up 2:30 this afternoon

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@...> wrote:

        > It was pretty light by the weather station but all around it was
        > cranking.... 16-20 at Last Resort. 18-22 at Spooners Knob. We
        > settled for 14-18 at the North Side of Featherville Road. Incredibly
        > smooth winds, nice freshies that where starting to settle made for
        > some real smooth and fast riding. Rigged at 2:30 rode until 6. A
        > beautiful and invigorating way to rock in the new year.
        >
        > hawk

      • Eddy Petranek
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
          OK OK Ok

          Let's do it again. Today should be the same.

          Darrel can not leave until 2:30. I can leave earlier but do not want
          to ditch on Darrel unless someone else can head out later with him.

          Call if interested.
          Eddy
          863-6966

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "darrel1028" <darrelthomas@...>
          wrote:

          > Damn. Shoulda gone, it just looked really cold. I just checked the
          > pine weather station, it NEVER blew there.
          >
          > Lookin' to head up 2:30 this afternoon
          >
          > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@> wrote:
          > >
          > > It was pretty light by the weather station but all around it was
          > > cranking.... 16-20 at Last Resort. 18-22 at Spooners Knob. We
          > > settled for 14-18 at the North Side of Featherville Road. Incredibly
          > > smooth winds, nice freshies that where starting to settle made for
          > > some real smooth and fast riding. Rigged at 2:30 rode until 6. A
          > > beautiful and invigorating way to rock in the new year.
          > >
          > > hawk

        • mills.john67
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008