RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Heading up today

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 28, 2007
      well the difference between nad83 and nad27 is about 300 ft. so the coord's get you close enough. look for a long ridge line south and west of Grasmere 10 miles.

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jaunemaillot@...
      Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 15:08:59 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Heading up today

      NAD83 or NAD27?
      the coords you provide are BFE SE ID.  (East of Grasmere, Jarbidge drainage)

      On Dec 27, 2007 3:01 PM, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@hotmail. com > wrote:

      Oh,,, I guess I didnt give directions did I!  42.30ish 115.55ish

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: darrelthomas@ cableone. net
      Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 14:48:10 -0700

      Great, but where is it?

      From: geardaddy@cableone. net
      Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 15:38:17 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Heading up today
      Made a big mistake by not going yesterday... .DOHO!!!

      I will go today if numbers start to add up again.

      Eddy

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com , "Eddy Petranek" <geardaddy@.. .>
      wrote:

      > Wind looks good, Snow looks good, Visibility?? ?
      >
      > Planning on leaving around 1-ish anyone else interested?
      >
      > Eddy
      > 863-6966

      <|v
      / >

      <|}\
      / >

      <@>
       / \

      Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!