Going to Mt Haggin tomorrow

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      Just snowboarded Lost trail today and the powder was non stop. The grin on my face was worse then normal. Long runs just pointing the board straight down and  making slight little floaty turns as the powder kept my speed in check.
      Tomorrow am going to the Wisdom valley area as it is supposed to be huge for terrain and wind but it looks like I am going to miss the big wind that is on Sunday.  Guess I will stop on my way home as I pass through the camas, Hope the wind has died down to the low 20's as I don't want to be there when the forcasted 41mph gusts are moving through.
      Expect I will see some of you there.
      Cheers, tw