RE: [snowkiteidaho] snow boarding lessons needed

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2007

      I’m starting to think Darrel may be right.  I sprained my knee and my buddy a 3rd degree AC joint separation this last weekend at Sun Valley snowboarding.  I’m OK, but my buddy is having surgery tomorrow.  I’m going to stick with it though as my daughter loves it and I like the change from skiing.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com