Home for the holidays, and ready to kite!... Aaaalllooooohhaaaa!!!

  • kerrminatortwo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2007
      Aloha my fellow Idahoan kiters! Eddy and Jon... I missed you guys! I
      missed Idaho kiting a ton in fact, and I'm ready to come back into the
      open arms of some kiting brohas instead of the clenched fists of the
      Mokes in Hawaii. "Stupid Haolie, ya' scarin all da' fish! What you like?!"

      I'm home till the 7th of January, and then I take off to Hawaii for
      another awesome semester of school, sun, and kiting, but while I'm
      here I wanna get back into the snow. Let me know when you guys are
      going, and my Dad, and I will be going. I think we may have our first
      addition of an Idaho Woman Kiter as well, since my Mom Susie took a
      few lessons in So. Padre and picked it up pretty fast. We've got a
      new Ozone Frenzy that we're putting her on to continue the learning
      for the christmas season.

      It'll be great to see you all again!

      Garrett (The Kid) Kerr