RE: [snowkiteidaho] Snowkite trip to UTAH DEC 2-4

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 28, 2005
      Jason here....

      I would like to meet up with you guys on Friday afternoon/evening.  I will be finished with sales calls around 3:00PM on Friday and located somewhere between Idaho Falls and Pocatello. A possible rendevous could be around Tremonton, UT where I84 joins with I15.  Or I could plow on ahead to somewhere near Salt Lake City and get us a room or two.  Let me know.  I will be driving my 95' Volvo Sedan.  I will have room for extra gear/people if you are getting on each others nerves. ;-)

      I plan on leaving Sunday afternoon no later than 2-3PM to get us back to Boise before midnight.

      Let me know...

      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 28, 2005
        We can just play Phone tag Friday evening, bu5t that sounds good

        Eddy
        I would like to meet up with you guys on Friday afternoon/evening.  I will be finished with sales calls around 3:00PM on Friday and located somewhere between Idaho Falls and Pocatello. A possible rendevous could be around Tremonton, UT where I84 joins with I15.  Or I could plow on ahead to somewhere near Salt Lake City and get us a room or two.  Let me know.  I will be driving my 95' Volvo Sedan.  I will have room for extra gear/people if you are getting on each others nerves. ;-)

        I plan on leaving Sunday afternoon no later than 2-3PM to get us back to Boise before midnight.

        Let me know...

        I plan on Taking my truck since I will have a roof box, a big trunk and another rack on the rear deck. We should be able to load everyone's gear & carry 5 people. Leaving Friday afternoon Returning Monday night
        >   Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

        Service.

      • Bolt, Jon
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 28, 2005
          Oh, thought I was confirmed.  Consider this confirmation (subject to last minute checks of snow depths & wind probabilities)...

          Jon

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 28, 2005
            Glad you're in Jon....  Now someone needs to 'rattle the other two' (Steve & Jay).

            Jason

            Oh, thought I was confirmed.  Consider this confirmation (subject to last minute checks of snow depths & wind probabilities)...

            Jon

            I plan on Taking my truck since I will have a roof box, a big trunk and another rack on the rear deck. We should be able to load everyone's gear & carry 5 people. Leaving Friday afternoon Returning Monday night
            >   Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

            Service.

          • Tom Cavaiani
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 28, 2005
              Just talked to my buddy who was in Sun Valley this past weekend.  Looks like it has been raining on the Camas Prairie.  He reported no snow accumulation.  But it sounds like everyone will be having a good time in Utah.  I have other obligations and won't be able to attend.

              Tom

              >>> jasonbrickner@... 11/28/05 1:24 PM >>>
              Glad you're in Jon....  Now someone needs to 'rattle the other two' (Steve & Jay).

              Jason

              Oh, thought I was confirmed.  Consider this confirmation (subject to last minute checks of snow depths & wind probabilities)...

              Jon

              I plan on Taking my truck since I will have a roof box, a big trunk and another rack on the rear deck. We should be able to load everyone's gear & carry 5 people. Leaving Friday afternoon Returning Monday night
              >   Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

              Service.

            • Greg Schutte
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 28, 2005
                Eddy:

                I'm not going to be able to make this weekend. Work is
                kicking my ass.

                Greg

                === message truncated ===

                Yahoo! Music Unlimited
                http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
              • Darrel Thomas
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 30, 2005
                  Don't forget the beer!  Unless, that is, you like 3/2 beer