Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Friday and new windsock

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 23, 2007
      I'm in, but I'll be driving myself, I'm still on the tail end of the flu, so I only have the energy for maybe an hour or two of abuse, then I'm pretty much spent.

      On Dec 23, 2007 6:24 AM, Eddy Petranek < geardaddy@...> wrote:

      Wind sock shows up nicely at night, the light hits it perfectly.

      Anyone want to go up today?

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...>

      wrote:

      > No ticket. Someone took pictures and left their email
      > address so we could get see them. I had a great time
      > yesterday. Wind died down around 4:30 and then picked
      > back up. Great times and I'm so happy the season is
      > here.
      >
      > P.S. Word to the wise. I kitelooped and caught my
      > ski on barbwire. I also kitelooped and landed on a
      > hard mound of dirt. I'm sure I could play it safe and
      > solve all these potential problems by NOT KITELOOPING
      > early season but I thought I'd spread the word and let
      > you know that dangers do lurk beneath the surface.
      > --- Steve Linane <stevelinane@...> wrote:
      >
      > > you can see the wind sock very well , also We took a
      > > wind reading when we arrive and when we left . it
      > > looks to me that the pine creek sensor may read a
      > > little high by a mile or two . also Monty did you
      > > guys get a ticket we saw something under your wiper
      > > .?

      <|v
      / >

      <|}\