thurs conditions

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2007
      Chris and I went up to the Camas thurs afternoon. got there around 3pm winds were strong 20-25 mph. the pow is deep (14") on the big easy. feather flats is good to go, big easy is great except for a few rocks on top of the nobs. DD will be good to go with 8'' more. snowparks is ridable, but needs 8'' more to be wide open.

      what a session!!!! i wish they were all that good. chris was boosting big!! as for me, i am trying to figure out the whole snowboarding thing. it's great, but such a pain in the ass compared to skiing.

      hope to see everybody up there this weekend.

      RTW- IKS-

      i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more