Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Pomerelle snowkiting

  • Greg Schutte
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2007
      When I was a ski bum I used to snowboard at pomerrelle
      3 days a week. There were days it wouldn't work very
      well But I remeber there being more clear days then
      foggy ones. There is only one way to find out if it
      will work. Guess I will have to drive up there to find
      out.

      Greg

      Be a better friend, newshound, and